See for yourself why pH Thrive drops is the best mineral product available to solve your pH balance and mineral supplementation needs.
- Water Soluble, electrolyte form, better energy potential
- 100% natural, vegan, gluten-free, kosher-certified
- Balanced like the fluids in your body, very low sodium
- Concentrated — easy use, low cost
Ingredients: All natural, ionic mineral concentrate from Utah’s Great Salt Lake.
Antimony, Barium, Beryllium, Bismuth, Boron, Bromine, Cadmium, Caesium, Calcium, Carbon, Cerium, Cesium, Chloride, Chlorine, Chromium, Cobalt, Copper, Dysprosium, Erbium, Europium, Gadolinium, Gallium, Gold, Germanium, Hafnium, Holmium, Hydrogen, Indium, Iodine, Iridium, Iron, Lithium, Lutetium, Lanthanum, Magnesium, Molybdenum, Niacin, Nickel, Niobium, Noodymium, Osmium, Neodymium, Palladium, Phosphorus, Platinum, Potassium, Promethium, Praseodymium, Rhenium, Rhodium, Rubidium, Ruthenium, Samarium, Scandium, Selenium, Silicon, Silver, Sodium, Strontium, Sulfur, Tantaium, Technetium, Thallium, Thorium, Tellurium, Terbium, Thulium, Tin, Titanium, Tungsten, Vanadium, Ytterbium, Yttrium, Zinc, Zirconium.
Minerals are Essential to Achieve pH Body Balance: pH Thrive Drops!
pH Thrive drops create an alkaline mineral water that can assist in regulating your body’s pH balance. It can also be added to other liquids such as, but not limited to: juice, milk, coffee, tea, etc. and can be used to cook with. The minerals contained in pH Thrive drops are ionic, meaning they are particles that carry an electrical charge. The fluids of the body are largely ionic solutions. The body uses the movement of ions through these fluids and across cell membranes as an integral part of many vital body processes. Read Peer-Reviewed Medical Studies!
There is a great deal of evidence that the healthy function of the body is based on electrical impulses. That is, our bodies use electrical impulse pathways, and electrolytes and ions are the conductors of these currents that keep everything running smoothly in the body. Ions provide the necessary charge of both positive and negative molecules that keep the electrical component of our human battery “charged” and working in perfect order.
The perfect combination of nature and science, pH Thrive mineral concentrate is the most concentrated, very low-sodium, all-natural, pure mineral and trace element complex harvested from the pristine northwest arm of the Great Salt Lake. This product is carefully crafted through a traditional, all-natural, solar-evaporation process that does not use any artificial ingredients, artificial drying processes or minerals sourced from facilities other than by pH Life™’s exclusive Great Salt Lake manufacturer. pH Thrive is a premium mineral concentrate providing the richest source of magnesium, an essential mineral, as well as the full spectrum of naturally occurring minerals and trace elements. These minerals and trace elements occur in a balance natural to the body due to their sea source.
Alkaline minerals are utilized in the body to balance pH levels that are constantly being shifted toward acidity. This unhealthy condition is brought about by the largely acidic diet that most Americans have been shown to consume. Our bodies pull minerals from our bones, muscles, and body fluids to combat the buildup of these waste acids. Supplementing these valuable minerals assures that you are giving your body the tools it needs to keep you in a state of healthy pH body balance. View BROCHURE!
Test tube mineral drops vs pH Thrive drops? Virtually all of our competitors sell what we call a “test tube” pH drop. This is where bulk minerals are added to a base of deionized water, for the sole purpose of raising the pH in water to a very high level. Usually these products are highest in potassium; a vital mineral for sure, but very high levels are used, and typically three or four different salt types (i.e. potassium bicarbonate, potassium lactate, Tripotassium phosphate, potassium hydroxide). Then they add trace amounts of calcium and magnesium, and some will add in what everyone refers to as 72 trace minerals. These products are designed, in the tube, to lift the pH level of water to anywhere between 8 to 9.5. This seems impressive, but please consider the following:
- Our body’s mineral balance was predetermined long ago and it is very close to the balance of minerals that naturally occur in sea water. As an example, there have been emergency medical procedures completed where sea water has been substituted for blood plasma in surgery. Our bodies readily accept these ionic (carrying an electric charge) minerals derived from sea-based minerals, due to their natural balance. Simply adding several types of potassium, and sometimes sodium, calcium, and magnesium doesn’t mean the body will readily accept those minerals to help balance our body’s pH levels.
- Perhaps most important, is the fact that most of these products really focus on lifting the pH of water to a level of 9.5 and beyond…but there are several that don’t deliver on their claim. We have tested most of our competitors with a pH meter that also measures oxygen reduction potential, or ORP value; we saw varying results. For example, one well known competitor’s drops claim a very high 12.25 pH when 6-8 drops are added to 8 oz. of water. Our test, using purified water, showed that the pH of the water tested was only elevated 1 point. Another major competitor makes the customer use 2 different bottles of drops for each glass of water. They claim that one bottle, which is simply 2 types of potassium, is the pH booster. They claim the other bottle is the ionizer, containing magnesium and chloride with added trace minerals of unknown origin. It’s an expensive product, and a hassle of working with two bottles when you want to take them on the go. It tested at 9.4 in purified water. Others tested within the 8.0-9.5 pH range, with the higher numbers produced in those that contained the highest levels of potassium. This is not what our bodies use to balance pH levels. There are four major alkaline minerals: sodium, calcium, magnesium, and potassium. pH Thrive drops contain each of these minerals in natural balance, with the exception of sodium, which has been naturally extracted in our manufacturer’s solar evaporation process. We obviously tend to get too much sodium in our diets, and potassium deficiency is also less common. Where studies have shown us to be most deficient is in magnesium. The highest alkaline mineral constituent in pH Thrive drops is magnesium.
- Minerals regulate pH balance, also known as Acid-Base Balance. First and foremost, we should concern ourselves with proper fruit and vegetable consumption, as these are where our bodies naturally derive the needed macro and trace minerals for many of our body’s functions including pH balance. The problem is that most do not eat anywhere near enough whole raw veggies and fruits to maintain the needed daily supply. That’s where pH Thrive mineral concentrate comes in. It’s full spectrum mineral content supplements what we’re missing in our deficient diets (especially magnesium!). Most of our competitors focus on potassium in unbalanced ratios, simply because it will produce very high pH in water. Unfortunately, in the amount of potassium used in these competing products; it will also burn skin, mucus membranes, and the eyes. It’s the minerals; not just high pH water, that regulates our pH levels.
- pH Thrive mineral concentrate contain very little sodium. In these times of low sodium initiatives, due to the over-consumption of salt in our diets, our manufacturer felt it necessary; in keeping with our mission of building balanced health, to remove most of the sodium from our product. In a 40 drop daily serving, there is only 5 mg of sodium. Some of our competitor’s products do contain sodium in varying amounts, with a couple of them listing it as a main ingredient. Interestingly, some of our competitors do not have the FDA-required nutritional facts listed on their bottles, so we are left to guess at quantities of mineral contents.
- Improved pH Balance – Your body’s pH balance, especially at the vital blood level, is designed to remain alkaline. Modern dietary practices tend to be very acidic, which cause our bodies to rely on the minerals we consume and store to neutralize those acids. The mineral concentrate in pH Thrive™ drops is balanced much like the fluids in our bodies, due to its sea source. There is growing evidence that a pH Balanced Body is a healthy body!*
- Enhanced Vitamin Use – Vitamins don’t do their job without minerals. The trace minerals in pH Thrive™ mineral concentrate works synergistically to help assimilate vitamins in our bodies, helping you to Build Balanced nutrition.*
- Bone and Joint Health – Used as directed, you can experience dramatic results in bone, joint, and tooth strength; also help fight unwanted calcium deposits.*
- Calcium Assimilation – Reports show that calcium assimilates much better when taken with magnesium. pH Thrive™ drops are high in natural magnesium.*
- Electrolyte Replacement – By replacing and balancing soluble minerals in body fluids, you can bring about increased energy, improved health, and vitality. Electrolytes, as soluble minerals, conduct the body’s electrical energy flow.*
- Circulatory Health – Minerals play important roles in decalcification, antioxidant, and cleansing functions in the body. The heart requires magnesium with every beat. Potassium is used to contract the heart muscle.*
- Gardens and Plants – Studies completed by Rutgers University, the USDA, and others have shown that mineral imbalance and depletion in the Earth’s soils is no myth. pH Thrive™ drops can be beneficial in gardens and when diluted in water for houseplants. You will see the healthy difference in your plants.
- Pet Health – We often see our pets eating grass or dirt and wonder why? This can be a sign of mineral deficiency. pH Thrive™ mineral concentrate contains the essential minerals and trace elements that your dog or cat may be missing. Add drops to their food or water to insure your pet’s optimal health.*
- Re-mineralize Distilled Water – Distilled water may be great for your car’s radiator, but its acidic pH level makes it unfit for drink. ¼ to ½ teaspoon (20-40 drops) added to a gallon of distilled or reverse-osmosis treated water, will re-mineralize and alkalize it while adding a refreshing spring water taste.*
- Magnesium Supplement – pH Thrive™ mineral concentrate is a rich source of natural magnesium. This is magnesium in its most usable form, ready to go to work to improve your overall health. When used as directed, the magnesium you get from pH Thrive™ drops is the least expensive way to supplement your daily diet with this essential mineral.*
- Athletic Performance – The ionic minerals in pH Thrive™ mineral concentrate helps to increase energy levels and provide immediate electrolyte replacement for enhanced endurance, improved hydration, increased stamina, reduced cramping, and improved cardiovascular performance.*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.